Rental Dwelling / Rental Farm Property

Rental farm property
Program Coverage

These Programs provide coverage for Residences occupied by up to four families, and Mobile Homes occupied by up to two families. Supporting personal coverage is not required.

  • Personal Property
  • Farm Structures and Buildings
  • Farm Personal Property
  • Personal or Commercial Premises Liability
  • Replacement Cost Settlement terms are available for qualifying risks

Basic, Broad or Special Form Coverage Forms are available with a selection of policy deductibles and policy endorsements to customize these programs to today's habitational and agricultural risks.

The Program Coverage Can Also Include 

  • Seasonal Occupancies
  • Tenant Occupancies
  • Rental Condominium Units
  • Temporarily Vacant property

All Property coverages are written on standardized forms provided by AAIS.

Rental property
Did You Know?

It is important to keep an inventory list of the items in your home. Consider storing and backing up important record keeping information. In addition to making an inventory list, you should take the time to take close up photos of expensive items. Make sure to always keep your lists and pictures up to date and stored in a safe location such as a safety deposit box or digital storage.